- The Lockyer Valley, Toowoomba, Ipswich and Brisbane regions host a variety of major community events all year round
- Gatton and surrounds (Laidley, Forest Hill, Esk) has a great selection of pubs, clubs, cafes, restaurants with specialty dining experiences
- Toowoomba has developed a diverse and vibrant food culture to rival the capital cities – a 30 min drive ‘up the range’
- Lake Wivenhoe (44km) and Somerset Dam (63km) are ideal for watersports, picnics, and day trips. Historically, Atkinsons Dam is great for power boats
- Lake Clarendon is just 7km from the Estate
- Gold Coast is approximately 140km by road.
The Lockyer, Brisbane, and Bremer Valleys form a scenic and picturesque region with a rich history. Centres such as Gatton, Esk, Coominya, Lowood, Plainland, Forest Hill, Laidley, Grandchester, and Rosewood all have places of interest to explore, find hidden treasures, chat with the locals, and learn.